Summer Prevention Collection in the hot summer - to the brothers of Hefei Security Company
The hot weather continued, and the security guards fought against the scorching sun and the scorching heat, actively fighting in the front line of security service work, and interpreting their loyalty and love for their profession with sweat. The hot and hot days have brought severe "baking" tests to the work and life of front-line security guards. Hefei Security Company reminds security guards to pay attention to self-protection when they are on duty.
The cervical spine is most afraid of blowing (to: indoor security guards)
Although security personnel on duty in monitoring rooms, banks and other post points can avoid being scorched by the scorching sun, they should also pay attention to the prevention of "air conditioning disease".
If the air conditioner blows on the cervical spine, the surrounding soft tissues are prone to lesions, resulting in continuous neck spasm and back pain. In addition, sitting for too long will also cause neck movement disorders, which will aggravate the symptoms of cervical spondylosis.
1. The temperature of the indoor air conditioner should not be lower than 26 degrees Celsius;
2. Do not face the air conditioner directly on the shoulder and back;
3. If the temperature of the air conditioner cannot be adjusted by itself, you can put a shawl on your shoulders and put a hot compress on your shoulders at night.
The eyes are most afraid of the sun (to: security personnel performing outdoor duties)
In the hot sun, the eyes are the most vulnerable organs. Eyes like the cold and fear the heat. If you don’t pay attention to sun protection, it is easy to prematurely age and cause various eye diseases.
1. If you go out from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm, it is best to wear sunglasses, hats, etc. The color of the sunglasses is brown and light green with the best anti-ultraviolet effect;
2. You can eat more eye-catching foods, such as wolfberry, yam, carrot, blueberry, etc.;
3. Bacteria multiply quickly in summer, avoid rubbing your eyes with your hands.
The most afraid of drinking water is fast (for: training, temporary duty, outdoor duty security personnel)
Due to the high temperature and sweating, the body will be dehydrated faster, and many people are accustomed to drinking large gulps of water. If you drink water too fast, the water will quickly enter the blood and be absorbed in the intestines, making the blood thinner and increasing the blood volume. People with heart discomfort are prone to symptoms such as chest tightness and shortness of breath.
1. Do not drink water too fast at any time, but in small amounts. Drink only 100ml~150ml each time, the body can absorb it better;
2. Drinking water can not be greedy for cold, warm water is best for the body.
The dormitory is most afraid of bacteria (for: security personnel living in the staff dormitory)
When spring and summer alternate, it is a season of high allergies, and various bacteria and viruses are waiting for the opportunity. Many people think that allergies come from the outdoors, but in fact there are many allergens indoors too. The most common are: mold in the kitchen, dust mites in the bedroom, and pollen on the balcony.
1. In summer, the frequency of cleaning should be increased, at least once every two or three days.
2. You can use an air purifier to purify the indoor air.
The stomach is most afraid of cold (to: all security personnel)
Summer is a period of high incidence of intestinal diseases. Bacteria, viruses, and unclean food are all causes of gastrointestinal diseases. For example, seafood such as shrimps and crabs that are not thoroughly cooked, as well as cold dishes and fruits that people like to eat, can also cause acute gastroenteritis if they are not washed. In addition, in a high temperature environment, improper storage of food will quickly deteriorate. If you eat it accidentally, symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, and diarrhea may occur.
1. Eat less things that are too cold, such as iced drinks, especially when you get up in the morning and before going to bed at night;
2. Although there will be poor appetite in hot weather, don’t stop eating when you “don’t want to eat”, or eat suddenly when you “want to eat”. Fasting or irregular diet will damage the gastric mucosa;
3. When eating cold food, you may wish to add some ginger, which can warm the stomach and sterilize.